Future development of the network will not be released to the Internet, because the Internet extensive global network. Below I will resume what technologies will be developed and will be popular in the future, there is in some of the countries that already use the technology but has not been popular in other countries.
WiMAX (Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) is a certification mark for products that pass the test match and in accordance with the IEEE 802.16 standard. WiMAX is a wireless technology that provides broadband relationships over long distances. WiMAX is a broadband technology that has high-speed access and a wide range. Besides the high data rates can be given, WiMAX also brings the issue of open standards. Within the meaning of the WiMAX communication among several different vendors can still be made (not proprietary). With large data rates (up to 70 MBps), WiMAX worthy applied to ‘last mile’ broadband connections, backhaul, and high-speed enterprise. which distinguishes WiMAX with Wi-Fi is a technical standard that join it. If WiFi combines the standard IEEE 802.11 with ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Intitute) HiperLAN as the technical standards which suitable for purposes WLAN, whereas WiMAX is a merger between the standard IEEE 802.16 with the standards ETSI HiperMAN. IEEE standard output, widely used in the area of origin, American, while the output standard ETSI widespread use in Europe and surrounding areas. To make this technology can be used globally, it was created WiMAX. The second standard is unified technical standard that has a specification that is suitable for providing a broadband connection through wireless media type, known as BWA.
Voice over Internet Protocol (also called VoIP, IP Telephony, Internet telephony or Digital Phone) is a technology that allows voice conversations remotely via the Internet. Code change become digital voice data and streamed through the network to send data packets, and not through ordinary telephone analog circuits. Definition VoIP is voice transmitted over internet protocol (IP).
advantages of VoIP
- lower costs for long-distance. The main emphasis of VoIP is cost. With two locations are connected to the internet then the conversation becomes very low cost.
- Infrastructure utilizing the existing data network for voice. Useful if the company has an existing network. If possible the existing network can easily be built VoIP network. No additional monthly fees required for the addition of voice communications.
- Use of bandwidth that is smaller than a regular phone. With the rapid advancement of technology for voice bandwidth usage is now a very small. Data compression technique enables voice only need about 8kbps bandwidth.
- Allows merged with the local telephone network that already exists. With the VoIP gateway can be connected to form a network with existing PABX office. Communication between offices can use the regular telephone
- Various forms of VoIP networks can be combined into large networks. Example in Indonesia is VoIP.
- Variations in the use of existing equipment, eg from a PC connect to a regular phone, IP phone handsets
The development of the telecommunication and data communication with a computer network is very fast,
to currently available high-speed data communications to broadband internet use
Fiber Optic, allowing once every computer in the future will be integrated with global network
internet using wimax wimax due to a range of 8 KM, anywhere we’re
get high speed internet connection and the easy to access information.