Here we will describe the history of the internet on a short trip and development in the world from year to year:
• In 1970, ARPAnet through a number of research done at Stanford University have created a protocol called TCP / IP (transmissionControl Protocol / Internet Protocol), which in turn is a standard protocol for exchanging files between Internet users.
• The 1971 has developed a communications network that consists of 15 network points (nodes) and 23 as the host server and the host Roy Tomlinson this year managed to complete the application program e-mail (electronic mail) that began in 1970 researched, convenience and benefits of e Program This mail-in exchanging e-mail messages made very quickly popular
• In 1972, rapidly expanding across the ARPAnet project daeran and almost all universities in the United States would like to avail the facility of internet technology is so difficult to set the ARPAnet. Therefore ARPAnet split into two ie ARPAnet for non-military purposes and MILNET are specifically for the United States military communications. Combination of the two networks is ultimately known as DARPA Internet and make it more simple then it is called Internet
• In 1973, ARPANET computer network were developed outside the United States by establishing a WAN (Wide Area Network) that connects to a computer network Norwegian America and Britain. Computer University College in London is the first computer that is outside the United States who are members of the Arpanet network.
• In 1976, more than 100 computers on ARPANET joined to form a network or network
• In 1979, Tom Truscott, Jim Ellis and Steve Bellovin, creating the first newsgroups called USENET
• In 1981 France Telecom succeeded in creating the first television phone that allows people to communicate while associated with the video link.
• In 1982, TCP / IP (Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol) protokl inaugurated as the standard for the use of computer networks are becoming more and more we need a common protocol to communicate with the network despite the use of applications and different operating systems. At this year in Europe appear Eunet computer network that provides computer network services in the countries of the Netherlands, the UK, Denmark and Sweden provide e-mail and newsgroup
• In 1984 the domain name system introduced to facilitate uniformity in the address of your existing computer network, the system is commonly known as DNS or Domain Name System. This year over 1000 hosts have joined with ARPAnet
• In 1987, the number of computers connected to the network soared 10-fold manjadi 10,000.
• In 1988, Jarko Oikarinen of Finland found and at the same time introducing IRC or Internet Relay Chat. A year later, the number of interconnected computers soared 10-fold return in a year. No fewer than 100,000 computers are now forming a network.
• 1990 is the year of the most historic, when Tim Berners Lee found the program editor and browser that can roam from one computer to another computer, which form a network. The program is called www, or the World Wide Web.
• In 1992, computers that are connected to form a network has exceeded a million computers, and in the same year the term surfing the internet.
• In 1994, the website has grown to 3000 pages address, and for the first time in a virtual-shopping or e-retail surfaced on the internet. The world changed. In the same year, Yahoo! was founded, which is also well-born Netscape Navigator 1.0.
Azhar Rasyid Hidayat